Early To Bed Early To Rise: The Science Behind Morning Routine
It is well known that “early to bed early to rise makes man healthy, wealthy and wise”. This saying has been around centuries but in today’s fast paced world, many people are sacrificing their sleep to keep up with the busy schedule. However, research has shown the benefits of early bedtime and an early rising schedule can have a significant impact on your health, happiness and productivity of the day. So, heres the MScience Of Morning Routine.
|The Science Behind Morning Routine|
The Importance Of Sleep:
One of the most important benefits of early bedtime and an early rising schedule is the impact it has on our sleep pattern. Our bodies are naturally programmed to follow a certain rhythm which is a 24 hour cycle of physical and mental change that influences when we feel awake and when we feel sleepy. This rhythm is influenced by light and dark and it can be disrupted by things like staying up late, exposing yourself to artificial light and even working the night shift.
The Benefit of Early To Bed Early To Rise Morning Routine:
An early bedtime is important and an early rising schedule is also beneficial. Research has shown that people who make up early are 10X more productive, optimistic and productive. They are also more likely to have regular days. Exercise routine which has numerous health benefits additionally starting the day with the right structured morning routine can help set a positive tone for the rest of the day this can include activity like meditation, exercise or even just taking a few minutes to set and enjoy a cup of coffee or tea. These activities can help increase feeling calm and productive which can lead to increased productivity and happiness throughout the day. And other benefit of an early morning routine is that it can help people established healthy habits that can last throughout the day for example research as shown that people who eat healthy breakfast at least likely to be poor food choice later in the day and that people who exercise in the morning or more likely to stick with the exercise routine.
Here are some tips for you to Create a perfect Morning Routine:
- Set a consistent bedtime: One of the most important aspects for the early morning routine is to get enough sleep. Try to be consistent according to a bedtime and allow yourself to sleep at least 7 to 8 hours a night.
- Gradually adjust schedule: Take some time for you start by adjust your bedtime by 15 to 30 minutes each night until you reach your desired bedtime
- Plan Your Morning Routine: Write down the activities you would like to include in your morning routine such as exercise, meditation or reading.
“Else, you can refer to our article where we have discussed perfect morning routine ideas for your productive day.”
- Make It Enjoyable: Your morning routine should be something you look forward to, find activities that you enjoy and bring your sense of calm and positivity.
- Get exposed to natural sunlight: Exposure to natural sunlight help regulate the rhythm and can improve mood alter alertness and sleep